BOOTY KILLER PURCHASE REGULATIONS from 23.09.2017.
The terms used in the Regulations mean:
- Customer – a natural person, legal entity or organizational unit, to which special provisions grant legal capacity, which places an Order in the Store;
- Civil Code – Act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93 as amended);
- Regulations – these Regulations apply to purchases of Booty Killer products;
- Products: Booty Killer Set: 2 comfortable and easily adjustable elastic velcro neoprene belts, 2 sets of resistance bands, handy mesh bag, calendar with a training cycle, example training plan; Kinetic Bands Killer Set: 2 comfortable and easily adjustable elastic velcro neoprene belts, 2 sets of resistance bands, handy mesh bag, calendar with a training cycle, example training plan; Additional PRO and KIDS resistance bands;
- Sales Agreement – agreement for the sale of goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the Booty Killer brand represented by NOWA ERA SPÓŁDZIELNIA SOCJALNA, NIP: 7282794692, REGON: 101666732, address details: 3 Maja 3 Street, 95-080 Tuszyn and the Client, concluded on the basis of arrangements sent via e-mail from the [email protected] operated by Booty Killer;
- Act of special conditions of consumer sales – Act of 27 July 2002 on special conditions of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 141, item 1176 as amended);
- Order – the Customer’s declaration of will, aimed directly at concluding the Sales Agreement, specifying, in particular, the type and number of Goods.
II. General provisions
- These Terms and Conditions define the rules of using Booty Killer brand offer available at bootykiller.eu and confirmed by exchanging e-mails from [email protected]
- These Terms and Conditions are the regulations referred to in Article 8 of the Act on Rendering Electronic Services.
- These Terms and Conditions define in particular: the terms and rules for placing orders for products offered by the Booty Killer brand, the terms, and conditions for concluding the Sales Agreements for products offered by the Booty Killer brand and terms and conditions for their execution and complaints.
- In accordance with the applicable laws, Booty Killer brand, represented by NOWA ERA SPÓŁDZIELNIA SOCJALNA, NIP: 7282794692, REGON: 101666732, address details: 3 Maja 3 Street, 95-080 Tuszyn, reserves the rights to limit the provision of services to persons under 18. In such a case potential Customers will be informed about the above.
- Customers may access these Terms and Conditions at any time via a link on the bootykiller.eu website, download it and print.
- The information on the Goods given on the bootykiller.eu website, and in particular their descriptions, technical and utility parameters and prices, constitute an invitation to conclude a contract within the meaning of Article 71 of the Civil Code.
III. Rules for the use of Booty Killer brand services
- In order to use Booty Killer brand services, you must set the parameters of your order by e-mail. The address through which the Booty Killer brand represented by NOWA ERA SPÓŁDZIELNIA SOCJALNA, NIP: 7282794692, REGON: 101666732, address details: 3 Maja 3 Street, 95-080 Tuszyn, provides all the information: [email protected]
- In order to use Booty Killer brand services, you must give consent to Terms and Conditions’ content.
- Booty Killer may refuse the Order fulfillment placed by the Customer if the Customer violates the Terms and Conditions, in particular, if Customer:
- not providing or transmitting content prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, is defamatory or violates personal rights and other rights of third parties,
- use any content available on the bootykiller.eu website and information provided through e-mail: [email protected] and phone contact with Booty Killer only for own personal use,
- use the Booty Killer offer in accordance with the regulations in force in The Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Rules of Procedure, as well as the general principles of using the Internet.
IV. The conclusion of the Sales Agreement
- In order to conclude the Sales Agreement with Booty Killer brand represented by NOWA ERA SPÓŁDZIELNIA SOCJALNA, NIP: 7282794692, REGON: 101666732, address details: 3 Maja 3 Street, 95-080 Tuszyn it is necessary to make a selection of Goods based on messages displayed to the Customer and information available on the website and placed an order on the bootykiller.eu online store.
- The Order is considered as being submitted and forwarded for processing when the order is confirmed by Booty Killer brand via e-mail address: [email protected];
- After placing the Order, the Customer receives an e-mail containing the final confirmation of all relevant information of the Order.
- The Sales Agreement is treated as concluded the moment the Customer pays the amount required under the Terms and Conditions, in the amount of 100% of the price, which is equivalent to acceptance of the Order price.
- The Sales Agreement is concluded in Polish, in accordance with Terms and Conditions’ content.
- Placing an Order is tantamount to accepting the Terms and Conditions.
- The delivery takes place to the address indicated by the Customer during placing the Order.
- The delivery of ordered Goods takes place by courier (individual customer) or by individual delivery by a Booty Killer representative (Business Client). Delivery costs will be indicated at the time of placing the Order. The Customer bears all costs of returning the parcel if it is not collected from the courier. Execution principle: order – payment – execution – dispatch (Booty Killer is not responsible for damage or lack of collection);
- Delivery time may be up to 30 working days from the date of posting of the advance payment or the entire order amount.
VI. Prices and payment methods
- The prices of the Goods are given in PLN.
- The customer may pay by a bank transfer to the account specified in the order form or through the Tpay or PayPal payment operator.
VII. The right of withdrawal and complaints
- A Customer who is a Consument, who has concluded the Sales Agreement, may withdraw from it within 30 days without giving any reason. We recommend storing resistant bands in places with limited access to the sun, as it may accelerate damage to the material and reduce durability.
- Both natural and legal persons are entitled to a guarantee for 12 months from the purchase of the equipment.
- The right of complaint based on a 12-month guarantee includes manufacturing material defects, cracks or tears detected during collection, in the presence of a courier, and the preparation of a damage report. The following are not subject to a complaint: wear and tear as a result of use, cracks of kinetic bands during use, tear of Velcro during use, other proves of equipment use. NOTE: the destruction of kinetic bands can be accelerated by storing them in the sun. The customer is obliged to deliver/send the goods covered by the guarantee to the manufacturer’s headquarters (city of Łódź). The manufacturer, after a thorough inspection of the equipment, undertakes to repair or replace it.
- Any returns should be made immediately, not later than 14 days, and, in the case of online purchases, up to 30 days from the date of purchase. Purchased goods should be returned to the address below at the Customer expense: Active Sport, Stefan Jaracz 40/23, 90-252 Łódź.
- The goods returned by the Customer should be packed in an appropriate manner to ensure safety and avoid damages during transport.
VIII. Complaints concerning Goods
- NOWA ERA SPÓŁDZIELNIA SOCJALNA as a representative of the Booty Killer brand is liable to the Customer who is a consumer within the meaning of Article 221 of the Civil Code for non-compliance with the Sales Agreement of the Goods purchased by that Consumer, to the extent specified in the Act on Special Terms and Conditions of Consumer Sales.
- Complaints resulting from a violation of the rights of the Client guaranteed by law, or on the basis of these Regulations, should be sent to [email protected] Booty Killer undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days, and if this is not possible, inform the Customer within that period when the complaint will be considered.
IX. Final provisions
- Resolution of any disputes arising between Booty Killer brand, represented by NOWA ERA SPÓŁDZIELNIA SOCJALNA, NIP: 7282794692, REGON: 101666732, address details: 3 Maja 3 Street, 95-080 Tuszyn, and the Customer who is a consumer within the meaning of Art. 221 of the Civil Code, shall be submitted to the courts having jurisdiction in accordance with the provisions of the relevant provisions of the Civil Procedure Code in Łódź.
- In matters not regulated in these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code, the provisions of the Act on Rendering Electronic Services, and other relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.
The owner and representative of Booty Killer brand is NOWA ERA SPÓŁDZIELNIA SOCJALNA, NIP: 7282794692, REGON: 101666732, address details: 3 Maja 3 Street, 95-080 Tuszyn.